شارك هذا المقال
· The 2030 roadmap focuses on pure electric vehicles and connected mobility.
· Aims to enhance usage of common platforms to reach 80% in 2026.
· Mitsubishi Motors to reinforce presence in Europe with two new models based on Renault best-sellers.
· To invest 23 B€ in the next five years to support its offensive strategy in electrification.
· With 35 new EV cars in 2030, proposes the largest global EV offer, based on the five common EV platforms.
· Nissan unveils an all-new EV based on the CMF-BEV Alliance platform to replace the Micra in Europe; vehicle planned to be manufactured at Renault ElectriCity, the electric industrial center in Northern France.
· Reinforces common battery strategy aiming to secure a global 220 GWh production capacity by 2030.
· Nissan to lead development of breakthrough all-solid-state battery technology to benefit all members.
· Renault to lead development on common centralized electrical and electronic architecture and will launch the first full software defined vehicle by 2025.